8. Europe, LATAM & APAC – May 25, 2021
7. Australia & Vietnam – April 26, 2021
6 . Philippines & Taiwan – March 23, 2021
5. USA – February 25, 2021
4. Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines & Vietnam – January 26, 2021
3. Solar PV & Wind in USA – December 2, 2020
2. Australia, Vietnam, South Korea, Philippines & Taiwan – November 26, 2020 1.Italy & Europe Fund Portfolio – October 20, 2020
- DemandQ – US provider of a SaaS solution that continuously reduces the demand peaks in commercial buildings and EV charging stations.
- Ridecell – US developer of an automation and mobility platform solution that collects insights from connected vehicle data and existing fleet management systems, turning manual tasks into automated, issue-resolving workflows.
- Peak Power – Canadian developer of software that has the ability to forecast peak events, optimise distributed energy resources (DERs), and integrate them to supply energy during peak events.
- ESG Book – UK company that provides customers with sustainability and ESG data on 25,000+ public companies through its cloud-based API platform.
- Qnovo – US company that offers battery-enhancing management software for customers in the electric vehicles, energy storage systems, and consumer electronics industries.
- Vutility – US provider of smart metering solutions that deliver real-time energy data with an instant and non-intrusive install.
- ZincFive – US leader in producing nickel-zinc (NiZn) battery-based solutions, which are a safe, sustainable and lower-cost alternative.
- Moovit – Israeli creator of the #1 urban mobility app, and helps organisations to plan, operate and optimise their transportation network.
- Resilient Power – US provider of solid-state, plug-and-play technology that mitigates the complexity of harnessing power from the grid at a lower cost, footprint and timespan.
- Hydrostor – Canadian developer of an innovative long-duration energy storage solution through its proprietary Advanced Compressed Air Energy Storage (A-CAES) technology.
- NEXT Energy Technologies – US producer of a proprietary transparent photovoltaic (PV) coating that transforms windows into energy-producing solar panels.
- Voltaiq – US developer of the world’s first Enterprise Battery Intelligence Platform combining software-as-a-service (SaaS), deep electrochemistry expertise, and large-scale data analytics.
- Energy Dome – Italian provider of an innovative large-scale, long-duration energy storage solution, which manipulates and stores CO2 under different conditions and is able to absorb from and discharge to the grid.
- Sylvera – UK-based provider of a carbon intelligence platform that helps its users to analyse and invest in high-quality carbon credits.
- ZipCharge – UK developer of a portable EV charging solution to tackle charge anxiety and help with the increase in EV adoption, which simultaneously functions as a smart energy storage device.
- WindESCo – US developer of a solution that leverages intelligent sensor technology and machine learning for industrial-scale wind farms.
- AmpUp – US-based EV charging platform that enables drivers, hosts, and fleets to charge and manage their stations seamlessly.
- Natel Energy – US sustainable energy company that offers both their proprietary, fish-safe Restoration Hydro Turbine and a SaaS solution called HydroForecast.
- DABBEL – German developer of an AI software add-on that replaces the manual control of existing building management systems, delivering up to 40% energy savings and CO2 emissions reduction.
- Zeigo – UK venture that offers the Zeigo Platform, which facilitates the access and transaction for corporate Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) in a transparent and simple marketplace.
- Circularise – Dutch company that has created a blockchain platform for sustainable supply chain management (SCM) with the purpose of improving transparency and traceability across complex supply chains.
- Steadysun – French provider of energy and weather forecasting, observation and consultation services designed to mitigate incurred costs of variability.
- Swobbee – German company that offers a swappable battery service and cloud software platform catered for the micro-mobility sector.
- HySiLabs – French developer of HydroSil, a patented liquid inorganic hydrogen carrier that facilitates hydrogen transportation economically.
- Autofleet – Israeli tech company that provides fleet managers with a platform to optimise existing mobility operations and leverage underutilised vehicles.
- H2B2 – Spanish developer of modular electrolysers for commercial use in a range of size capacities.
- AFC Energy – British developer of alkaline fuel cell systems for the generation of sustainable off-grid clean energy at low operating costs.
- eleXsys – Australian venture that integrates AI software with a smart hardware unit that fixes the fundamental one-way ‘physics’ of the grid.
- Svante – A Canadian company founded with the goal to make carbon capture solutions for hard-to-abate industries, offering non-intrusive end-of-the-pipe solutions for existing industrial infrastructure.
- Sierra Energy – This US company turns waste into energy without burning through its gasification technology that can produce a range of renewable fuels.
- BlocPower – US company that created a platform that performs digital building assessments for clean energy projects.
- VIA – US venture with an AI platform that automates data privacy, data integration, and data analysis for the energy ecosystem.
- Enevate – US company with proprietary battery cell technology that provides high energy density, low-temperature operation, and short charging times.
- Lithion Recycling – Canadian venture that has developed processes to recover up to 95% of strategic materials from lithium-ion batteries.
- Witricity – American company that develops and commercialises wireless power transfer over distance.
- Persefoni – US provider of carbon management solutions that help measure carbon footprints.
- Solpod – Australian manufacturer of solar mounting products and solutions
- Sympower – Dutch demand response aggregator that offers software solutions which enhance the value of energy assets
- Rovco & Vaarst – UK-based Rovco provides subsea robotics to maritime and offshore energy industries; Vaarst provides cloud software and a machine learning platform designed for subsea robotics
- Akselos – Swiss venture that provides real-time predictive digital twins for large asset integrity management
- Enerbrain – Italian company that focuses on improving and greening wasteful buildings through their smart retrofit system
- MaaS Global – Finnish mobility as a service provider and developer of mobile application, Whim, which offers a true alternative to car ownership
- TWAICE – German provider of predictive analytics software that optimises the development and operation of lithium-ion batteries
- eSmart Systems – Norwegian company that provides software solutions for powerline inspections, grid maintenance planning, and optimising energy flexibility
- Grid Beyond – Irish company offering demand side response (DSR) & energy services for Industrials & Commercial (I&C) organisations
- T-RECs.ai – Singaporean company operating an online trading platform for Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs)
- Eliq – Swedish SaaS (software as a service) provider of customer engagement and energy insights platform to the utility industry
- ev.energy – UK company offering electric vehicle (EV) smart charging software services