The ENECHANGE Insight Ventures programme is supported by a network of corporates, investors, and experts from across the energy industry. We welcome members of our network to apply to become Fast-Track Partners, which entitles their portfolio companies to benefits with our programme.
In order to become a Fast-Track Partner, you will be required to accept the following terms & conditions.
- As a Fast-Track Partner, Ventures affiliated with you – either as part of your portfolio or by a direct recommendation – can name your company as their sponsor and will be entitled to apply via the fast-track application process.
- You agree to provide a logo for your company, which we will use for marketing and promotional purposes of ENECHANGE Insight Ventures and by displaying on our Fast-Track application page.
- We will provide you with promotional materials for ENECHANGE Insight Ventures and other events we participate with from time to time. We do not specify how these materials should be shared, but we expect Fast-Track Partners to disseminate these materials to companies in their network in a manner they feel is most appropriate.
- You may relinquish your status as a Fast-Track Partner at any time and for any reason by writing to us at email@example.com. In addition, our team can also revoke your status at any time at our sole discretion if we feel it is detrimental to ourselves, our Subscribers, or any other members of our community.
- There is no cost to participate in our programme for you nor for the Ventures affiliated with you. However, you will be responsible for any costs incurred in attending events in-person (travel, accommodation, etc.).
- We will consider Fast-Track Partners for speaking positions and other roles in our events as needed. Participation is voluntary and will not incur any additional cost unless otherwise agreed.